Mission

To Unite n Enjoy the ride safely..

"4 wheels moves the body. 2 wheels moves the soul"
2016 - KB BiKeRZ Planner

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Rossi on decision to make change

Rossi on Ducati thumb This is 
Getting Ridiculous: Rossi Ducati Announcement at Laguna Seca?After weeks of speculation in the MotoGP paddock official confirmation came from Yamaha, Ducati and Valentino Rossi on Sunday at Brno that the reigning World Champion would make the switch from the Japanese to the Italian factory for the 2011 season.
Speaking about his decision to seek a new challenge in the next instalment of his illustrious career Rossi, who has won four MotoGP World Championships in his time with Yamaha, explained the motivation for his change following a seven-year relationship with the manufacturer.
“I think that here in Yamaha my work is finished,” said Rossi. “The situation within Yamaha has changed a lot since 2004. Now the M1 is maybe the best bike in MotoGP, Yamaha have great riders, so it looks like they don’t need me any more.”
Rossi has penned a two-year deal with Ducati and is extremely excited at the prospect of linking up with the Bologna factory. “I’m very curious and very motivated for this new challenge and I think it will be very interesting,” he stated.
“I think an Italian rider on an Italian bike will be great for all Italian fans. I think we’ll have a lot of fans cheering for us.”
Attention has already turned to the end-of-season test at Valencia in November where Rossi hopes to test the Ducati Desmosedici for the first time, but a decision on whether he will be able to due to contractual commitments is yet to be made.
“If Yamaha say no I’ll be very upset and sad,” said the 31 year-old. “Only Honda have said no to me in the past and that relationship was very different to the one between me and Yamaha. If I can’t do it then I don’t understand the relationship between me and Yamaha!”

No comments:

.

.
2014 Bandar Sunkai Ride

,

,
2014 - 1st Sepang SBK

.

.
2013 - Sibu Bike Week

April 2013 - 1st Keningau Bike Week

Tawau Ride 2011

Nov 2010 - KK Weekend Ride

2010 - Keningau Ride

2010 Tawau Ride

2010 Tawau Ride - Tawau Bikers

2010 Tawau Ride - Kunak

2010 Tawau Ride - Lahad Datu Bikers

Oct 2009 - Sepang Motogp

Sep 2009 - Sungkai Ride

Aug 2009 - KK Week End Ride

May 2009 - Kuching Ride - Rafie Cafe

May 2009 - Kuching Ride

Dec 2008 - Sandakan Ride

Aug 2008 - Sibu Ride

Oct 2008 - Sepang Motogp

Mar 2008 - KK Ride

Jun 2007 - KK Ride

Jan 2007 - KK Ride